1. The Buyer shall be entitled to cancel the Order for Stocked Products by giving to the Seller notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of collection or delivery. Such notice may be given by telephoning, faxing, emailing or mailing to the contact details below. If there is a defect or fault in the Goods, the Buyer is required to notify the Seller of the problem at the time of cancellation by calling 0800 046 3340.
Free Phone: 0800 046 3340
Free Fax: 0800 066 4400
Post: Sales Department, Flexpak Produce , Unit 1B Waterside Park, Valley Way, Wombwell, Barnsley , S73 0BB
2. On cancellation, the Buyer shall return the Goods to the Seller at its own cost unless the Goods are being returned because they are faulty, incorrect goods or because of unsuitable substitution by the Seller, in which case the Seller will meet the cost of return subject to being able to nominate the carrier.
3. If the Buyer wishes to cancel an order for non-stocked products, this must be done before the order is confirmed. Non-stocked products cannot be returned once your order is confirmed. Non-stocked products include products with a delivery time of longer than next day delivery.
4. Where the Buyer returns Goods to the Seller for reasons other than such Goods being defective or faulty, The Seller will only accept unwanted products at its sole discretion within 30 days of delivery. The goods must be unopened, in a saleable condition and will be subject to a restocking fee of £30.00 or 20% whichever is the greater.
5. The Buyer is required to ensure that any Goods being returned to the Seller are safely and securely packaged to ensure that they are returned undamaged and suitable for re-sale. The Seller reserves the right to charge the Buyer for any Goods which it is unable to re-sell due to the Buyer's failure to comply with this clause 5.5. Goods are not Dispatched or Sold on a trial or return basis.
6. On receipt of the returned goods the Seller will credit, exchange or refund the value of the goods to the Buyer, subject to clauses 3 - 5.
7. Product warranties do not include consumable parts or where products have been damaged through misuse. A credit or repair for returned products will only be issued after inspection and confirmation that the fault is covered by the manufacturer warranty. Please call us on 0800 148 8046 and we will issue a returns number for collecting the item. Standard carriage rates will be charged on returned products that do not fall within the warranty cover.